Job title : Regulatory Affairs Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
The RAO will be responsible for all external and internal regulatory compliance for the business.
- Ensure that all Regulatory Certifications and Operational Permits and Licenses for the Premises, Warehouse and Superintendent Pharmacist are in place.
- Achieve all product Marketing Authorization filing and prompt renewal for both locally manufactured and imported vaccines, as well as for 3rd Party products.
- Ensure that all product and manufacturing process variations are promptly filed, and approvals obtained from NAFDAC.
- Obtain import permits, endorsements, and prompt removal of hold labels for imported products.
- Achieve zero incidences of Non-Compliance and Non-Conformance that may lead to fines and penalties.
- Maintain an updated register of relevant KOL at the respective Regulatory Institutions.
- Any other relevant duties as may be communicated from time to time
- Leadership; Team player; Effective communication; A high level of organisation, record keeping, attention to detail, and orderliness; Proficiency in computer applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- B. Pharm (preferred)/B.Sc. Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Officer jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!