Job title : Registrar jobs in Edo
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : May 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is directly responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the college.
- By virtue of the office, he is the Secretary to the Council, College Academic Board, Congregation, Convocation and their Committees.
Qualifications and Qualities
- The candidate for the post of Registrar must possess a doctorate degree in Arts, Humanities, Management or related discipline with at least 12 years cognate experience or a Master’s degree in relevant disciplines with a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience or a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from recognized Universities and at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience in the Tertiary Institution Administration,
- Due consideration will also be given to candidates with international exposure and experience.
- The candidate should not be below the rank of a Deputy Registrar (CONTEDISS 14) of a minimum of five (5) years standing or Higher Grade in a reputable Tertiary Institution will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must also have the ability to cope with the dynamics of a Tertiary Institution Administration in the post-COVID-19 era.
Terms of Appointment / Condition of Service
- The appointment for the position is for one single non-renewable term of five (5) years.
- The salary and other benefits of the Registrar is approved from time to time by the Edo State Govemment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, thirty (30) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Previous Employer(s) and post(s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties and any other relevant experience.
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and address of three(3) referees (preferable employer, educational and personal).
All Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope, by courier, and marked “Application for the Position of Chief Lecturer (Agricultural Engineering)” at the top left-hand corner to
The Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security,
Ezoti Street, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
- Applicants should advise their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover by courier to the Hon. Commissioner at the address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Registrar jobs