Job title : Registrar
Job Location : Ekiti
Deadline : January 01, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Registrar who is a Principal Officer in the University, shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University.
- The Registrar is also the Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation of the University.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University. Membership of recognized professional body such as ANUPA, NIM, CIPM, AUA, ICAD, etc. is mandatory
- Be able to provide sound administrative leadership;
- Have demonstrable competence in Information and Communication Technology with reference to the Registry;
- Have at least twenty (20) years post-First Degree cognate experience and must have served as a Deputy Registrar in the administration of tertiary institution for at least five (5) years;
- Not be above 59 years of age.
Conditions of Service
- The salary and allowances attached to the post are attractive and conform with what is payable to a Registrar in Universities in Nigeria.
- The tenure of office of the Registrar is a single term of five (5) years.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae and fifteen (15) photocopies of their educational / professional credentials, accompanied by vision and mission statement for the development of the University. The Curriculum Vitae should contain the following information among others:
- Full Name Surname Underlined Place and Date of birth
- Town / Local Government / State of Origin
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail address and Phone numbers
- Marital Status
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic / Professional qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Details of work experience
- Name and Address of present employer
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Present Salary
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees.
All applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes with the post indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology,
P. M. B. 250, Ikere-Ekiti,
Soft copy of the documents in PDF format should be forwarded to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports directly under confidential cover to the Vice-Chancellor, Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti, before the closing date.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Registrar jobs