The National Mathematical Centre’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Registrar jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University responsible to the Director / Chief Executive for the day-to-day administrative work of the Centre except in financial matters, which fall within the purview of the Bursar.
- The Registrar is also the Secretary to Council, its Committee, Management and the Academic Board. By virtue of his/her position, the Registrar is a Principal Officer of the Centre.
- Candidates must possess a good Honours Degree with a minimum of second class lower Division and, at least, fifteen (15) years post-qualification administrative and professional experience, with a minimum of five years as a Deputy Registrar in a University or Inter University Centre
- Membership of a recognized Professional bodies in a relevant discipline is required while possession of a Master’s Degree and/or Ph.D will be added advantage.
- The candidates shall be persons of good character and personality with excellent interpersonal relations.
- He/She must have a proven record of probity.
- He/She must be able to instill confidence in others and have good organisational ability.
- Candidates for the post shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in private and public life; and must be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the Centre.
- The candidates must be less than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- This is a five-year tenure appointment. The salary and conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Registrar in Nigerian Federal Universities and as may be determined from time to time b the government / Governing Council as appropriate.
- Fringe benefits and appropriate allowances may be as approved from time to time by the Government / Governing Council.
*Registrar jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their Application and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting, among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- E-mail address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Marital Status10. Names and Ages of Children (if any)
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Detailed Academic Qualifications obtained with dates and classification
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present Status and Salary
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Referees (3)
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked at the left corner “Post of registrar” to:
The Director / Chief Executive,
National Mathematical Centre,
Kaduna / Lokoja Expressway,
Private Mail Bag 118,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- Each applicant must have three (3) Referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their Referee’s Report under confidential cover by courier service to the Registrar.
- Applications submitted after the stated period will not be processed.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be considered.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria