The National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Registrar jobs in Ondo
Job Location : Ondo
Deadline : December 09, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Code: CONRAISS 15
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Institute, responsible to the Director-General / Chief Executive.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good Master’s Degree in Arts or Humanities from a recognized University
- At least fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Registry / Administration, a substantial part of which must have been spent in a University setting or in a relevant parastatal.
- The candidate must have served as Deputy Registrar for a minimum of four (4) years.
- In addition, the candidate must be versatile in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Conditions of Service
- The appointment shall be for a period of five(S) years and the candidate may be re appointed for another period of five (5) years subject to the terms and conditions applicable to GovemmentAgencies.
- Being a non-academic position, the candidate is not expected to be more than 55 years of age.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Ondo
*Registrar in Ondo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies each of application and detailed curriculum vitae with photocopies of credentials including three referees highlighting, among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Referees (3)
The applications should be in sealed envelopes under confidentiality marked at the top left corner with the post applied for. i.e. ÛÏRegistrarÛ or ÛÏLibrarianÛ.
All applications are to be forwarded to:
The Director-General / Chief Executive,
National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA),
P.M.B 562, Ondo,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.