The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Registrar jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The job of the Registrar is a full-time duty and he/she is the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Accounting Officer of COREN and shall be answerable through the President of Council to the Council.
- The successful candidate would be expected to provide the requisite professional and administrative advice to the Council and leadership of the staff of the Secretariat laid down by the Act and the Council in the achievement of the objectives of COREN.
- The Candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree in Engineering and should have been registered with COREN in any of the Engineering Disciplines that COREN regulates.
- The Candidate should be a Corporate Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, NSE.
- The Candidate must have a minimum of 25 years Post Qualification cognate experience relevant to the Engineering Profession.
- The age of the Candidate must not be more than 60 years at his/her first appointment.
The following other qualifications will be an added advantage:
- Higher Engineering Degrees such as Masters, Ph.D, etc
- Degrees and Professional Qualifications in Accounting, Law, Business Administration and Management
- Membership of Professional Management/Administration Bodies
- Computer proficiency.
- Fellowship of the Nigerian Society of Engineers.
Terms of Appointment
- The Appointment is for a period of Three (3) years in the first instance.
- Very attractive Salary, which is not below that of any similar Regulatory Council.
- All other entitlements are as obtained in the Federal Public Service.
*Registrar jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twelve (12) copies with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full Names (Surname underlined)
- Marital Status
- Number of Children indicating the age of each one
- Date and Place of Birth
- Current Postal Address & E-mail Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Work Experience in Chronological sequence
- Present employment status and salary
- Extra Curricular activities
- Publications, if any
- Date available to assume duties if appointed.
- Essay on Expression of Interest (not more than 2,000 words)
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees; one of which shall be the immediate
- Superior Officer or Professional.
- Any other relevant information.
The applications should be addressed to:
The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN),
No. 22 Addis Ababa Crescent, Wuse Zone 4
P.O.Box 8461, Wuse,
For the attention of the President
- Applicants will be required to provide original of ALL their Credentials at the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Candidates are required to request their Referees to send Confidential Report on them to the same address as above before the dosing date.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria