Reliable Steel & Plastic Ind. Ltd.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Regional Sales & Marketing Manager jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : May 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
This role is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans in the region. The Regional Sales and Marketing Manager will also oversee staffing requirements, providing supervision and direction to Sales & Marketing employees of the region as well as streamline processes for operational effectiveness.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Sales target achievement
- Corporate Sales
- Effectiveness in credit management and debt recovery
- Reduction in sales concentration risk (geographical and market spread)
- Blend of products (fast and non – fast moving)
- Control of region’s operating cost
- Brand awareness, positive image projection and protection
- Customer care and relationship
Sales & Marketing:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the region.
- Scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team in the region meets their target and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports for the NSM.
- Implementing new sales plans and scheduling deliveries
- Training, coaching, and managing region’s marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Engage in debt recovery and ensure prompt payment when necessary
- Review goals of sales team daily and identify root cause if goal was not obtained
- Review sales/reports records for completeness and accuracy
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Experience in management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent supervision, business presentation skills, Organization and leadership abilities, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill
Working Conditions – The Regional Sales and Marketing Manager is required to operate a computer which requires dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects. The person must also be physically able to physical activities, travel long trips by road or air, meetings, presentations and training sessions that require constant talking and listening.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and Preferred Location as subject of email.