2 months ago
Ayoola Foods Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Regional Sales Manager (Anambra)
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- An FMCG group located in Ipaja, Lagos currently in need of a Regional Sales Manager (Modern Trade) who will be responsible for driving profitability for the company across Modern Trade distribution channels & Institutions including Supermarkets, Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens, Schools, Cooperatives in Lagos and Major cities across Nigeria.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts for Modern trade & Institutions
- Sales target achievement via monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually target as set by Management.
- Manage Merchandisers across the Modern Trade channel
- Must be constantly in touch with the Supermarkets and maintain good rapport with store managers and Merchandisers in ensuring a strong visibility and better shelf space for all company’s products in all sales outlets.
- Conduct market surveys and competitive watch, identify trends that affect current and future growth of sales and profitability and advise the Management accordingly
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotion interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channels and institutions, including Supermarkets, Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens, Schools, and Cooperatives.
- Monitoring performance of company’s products across all Major supermarkets across Nigeria
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Leading resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans for all company’s products in the Supermarkets, Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens, Schools, and Cooperatives
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visits and liaising with local Sales Management
- Work closely with Key Account Managers in achieving the company’s objective and vision
- Resolve customer’s trade issues, complaints and operational matters
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Management to achieve the company’s goals
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- The preferred candidate should have had a similar experience in the FMCG industry with at least 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- The ability to drive with a Valid Driver’s License is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “R.S.M (Modern Trade)” as the subject of the email.
* Regional Sales Manager (Anambra) jobs
*Jobs in Anambra
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Salary Offer: *********