Job title : Regional Office Manager
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop a strong counselling / sales team and oversee the creation of a dynamic, inclusive workplace, building the culture while recognising and celebrating innovation, success and achievement.
- Build a performance driven culture and ensure transparent evaluation of team members’ performance against predefined specific objectives.
- Develop the destination knowledge and market understanding of team members to support increased performance outcomes.
Business and Operations Management
- Drive the development and implementation of office-based business plans which address country needs and are aligned to IDP’s strategic milestones.
- Set and monitor business unit KPIs to support the implementation of the business plan.
- Improve business performance by identifying and maximising opportunities for leverage across offices of knowledge, skills, and infrastructure.
- Ensure that all IDP systems and tools are effectively implemented and used as intended to support local business operations.
- Provide input to the budget process, annual business planning activities and quarterly forecasts.
- Once the budget is set monitor pipeline and revenue budgets of the business unit. With finance team, monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
- Develop the team’s understanding of the invoicing cycle for each destination and ensure effective follow up with the finance team to track invoices and revenue recognition in EBS (Oracle e-business suite).
- Collaborate with regional Finance team and direct supervisor to implement forecasting methodologies and processes to achieve accurate, timely pipeline and revenue forecasts for the business unit.
- Develop and maintain a strong sales and service culture within the business.
- Identify, develop and implement strategies to achieve sales objectives for the business unit. Monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Destination Management teams to develop and implement lead generation programs including events, client office visits, web etc., ensure appropriate counselling capacity / capability is in place and ensure consistent sales, service and client management performance standards and benchmarks which are continuously improved.
- Establish best practice frameworks and mechanisms to enhance sales performance.
- Lead and support business unit to improve sales productivity through the implementation of global CRM system adoption, pipeline management, conversion benchmarks. Improve sales skills through training.
- Agree and implement counsellor KPIs (quarterly and annually) including APFs/pipeline (leads and applications) targets for each destination.
- Work in collaboration with the IELTS Test Centre Manager, Test Centre Administrator and other IELTS team members in the local business unit to promote IDP IELTS as a professional partner with a comprehensive service offering (student placement and English language testing).
- Provide inputs and take necessary actions to support the ongoing development and maintenance of service and client management performance standards and benchmarks for the business unit / country.
- Support and drive counsellors understanding of key client facing projects and activities (e.g.: OSCAR Applied / B2B) to increase their capability and ensure full integration into the IDP sales process.
- Where required, represent IDP in forums and events of regional/global significance (e.g.: AIEC, Going Global etc).
- Speedily determine when an issue needs to be escalated to supervisor for resolution.
- Proactively provide timely feedback and advice to the Supervisor on the management of offices and on issues arising from competitor activities, changing business environments, change in student visa policies etc.
- With support of Finance team manage business systems and processes to ensure that all financial accounting obligations are met to the standard set by IDP and in line with local laws and accounting standards.
- Integrate compliance requirements into staff performance appraisals and annual objectives.
REQUIREMENTS TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent, coupled with a wealth of operational experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in international education sector will be preferred
- A proven track record of success managing business activities in a customer-facing multinational company, with a passion for delivering exceptional results.
- At least four years of experience developing strategic business plans and budgets, along with the ability to monitor, review, and report on progress effectively.
- A demonstrated ability to motivate and lead teams to achieve breakthrough outcomes.
- Extensive experience in managing diverse stakeholders, including clients and students, with a focus on achieving their satisfaction while aligning with the organization’s ultimate goals.
- A proactive problem solver with a knack for identifying, analyzing, and resolving challenges effectively.
- A strong and ethical leader who consistently acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written, verbal, and listening.
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for providing outstanding service that exceeds expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster positive relationships and collaboration.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Regional Office Manager jobs