- This job has expired!
Job title : Regional Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Guard Manager serves as Guards’ department supervisor. He instructs and manages the guards, supervisors and coordinators
- The Guard Manager also recruits new guards, coordinates and monitors performances, and manages schedule and events.
- Assists in development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Manages security personnel to include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluations, training, work scheduling and problem resolution.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security related issues.
- Ensures adequate security coverage for all locations 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Education: HND / B.Sc
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- A background in security and its operations is required with over 3 years in guards’ management.
- Computer literacy and general office skills are required.
- Good English-speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Regional Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!