Jumia Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Regional Manager – 3PL jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 09, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Business Development
- As Regional Manager – Third Part Logistics Partners, you will be responsible for 3PL engagement across all verticals (physical goods & OnDemand Services) within your scope of region with a key focus to improve operational excellence in the handling and delivery of packages through 3rd Party Logistics Partners as per agreed SLA.
- You will play an active role in the monitoring and tracking of queues performance and ensure to push where required for the timely delivery of packages by effective management of Hubs, Dispatch, and Reverse logistics.
- Managing 3rd party Logistics providers as per SLAs
- Managing cost of delivery through 3PL vendors.
- Partner with 3PL vendors to identify and resolve issues in their delivery processes to ensure best performance for Jumia deliveries.
- Structure and conduct analysis on 3PL performance data available to monitor and track performance.
- Monitoring the performance of all 3rd party service providers on processes related to customer experience in SCM like timely delivery, completion of data entry to ensure data availability as agreed, return pick up and any process related to a customerÛªs experience.
Manage 3PL vendor portfolio by:
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating vendor performance relative to each other to decide volumes and coverage areas given to each vendor.
- Constantly keep new service providers in the pipeline to enhance the benchmark of services to customer.
- Regular audit of data on deliveries and return pickups.
- Mitigate any likely risks in SCM Processes / Practices and Customer Experience.
- Regular and consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the services levels of 3rd Party Logistics providers and encourage improvements.
- Reiterate on Values of Jumia at all levels.
Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of 5+ yearsÛª experience in Logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent work experience
- Customer Service/Account Management
- Should have experience in SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies.
- Should have experience in vendor management and have handled teams
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Regional Manager – 3PL in Nigeria