Airtel’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Regional Distribution Manager – West Region jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- To implement planned mobile financial services, go ÛÒ to market strategy in assigned location.
- To strengthen and deepened the mobile financial services ecosystem through distribution excellence to grow usage and deliver customer and revenue market share objectives across assigned locations.
- To achieve maximum sales profitability and growth within the assigned market through implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies
- Responsible for the full operation of mobile financial services in assigned location by coordinating all activities, supervising and influencing multiple teams to ensure that operational excellence and performances are met.
- Design parameters and strategic planning (work plan, customer forecast, target objective, mission briefs) and delivers GTM strategy
- Leading people/team to pursue and achieve the desired business objectives in accordance with established plans, sales goals and schedules
- Develop and motivate partners and agents to reach their sales and business targets
- Maintain the trust and respect of partners and agents within the network
- Co-ordinate direction for growth by analyzing changes in the competitive landscape, analyzing trends, costs, forecasts and implementing them into the business plan
- Identify and formulate regional sales plan to help drive growth of distribution
- Identify and recruit right partners to invest in the distribution expansion
- Ensure distribution development aligns to approved dimensioned touch points (scientific distribution).
- Development of primary financial statements, such as balance sheets and profit and loss, for regional business
- Financial forecasting to plan partner acquisitions
- Handling conflicts
- Assist in the preparation of a massive awareness strategy
- Ensure appropriate liquidity management
- Ensure proper training of stakeholders
- Achieve sales performance and management scores in line with the target for the regional distribution area
- Prepare and compile daily, weekly and monthly activities report including industry awareness/competition intelligence and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Social Sciences or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration would be advantageous
- Project management qualification will be an advantage
- 7+ years of varied experience in sales & marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in telecom industry is desirable
- Minimum of three (3) yearsÛª distribution management experience (with a proven track record and attention to detail) in relevant industries
- Excellent marketing and sales skills
- Strong experience in negotiating deals and concluding contracts
- Demonstrated commitment to getting the job done
- Strong operational experience in field visit to manage the day-to-day growth of the network Strong experience in expanding and managing the distribution of a mass market product or service Demonstrated experience in building a distribution network from the start and managing its expansion
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Strong experience in customer data a big plus
- Knowledge: ability to write comprehensive reports and communicate effectively with all levels of management and with all types of partners.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Oyo
*Regional Distribution Manager – West Region in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online