Binance’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Regional Director – West Africa
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Define and lead expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing and Tech teams along the way.
- Act as a business owner: develop new strategies to relentlessly to push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly.
- Manage, grow, and lead a high-performing team. You will be responsible for shaping the organisation and defining hiring needs in your market, while also setting the future strategy.
- Oversee and steer budgeting, P&L performance, and financial milestones to reach trading and user targets.
- Lead local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organising key events.
- Represent Binance in the local events, media, and in communication with external stakeholders.
- A minimum of 15 years experience in finance, fintech or technology firms focused on growth and adoption.
- Strong network and relationships across business, government, and technology across the region.
- Have a passion for Web 3 and innovation
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online