Phillips Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Regional Control Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest telecommunication company is looking to fill the role of a Regional Control Manager.
Salary: Very Competitive
- PM tasks to be planned & analyzed
- Snag capture & timely clearance
- PM & CM report joint analysis to dynamically change PM plans
- Identify and mentor FSDMÛªs who have huge failure count due to sabotage / core break /construction
- Aerial bypass quality to be checked from stability perspective
- Escalate and manage vehicle issues of SD teams ( intra region )
- Liaise with FSDMÛª on relationship management with construction management
- Drive permanent restoration for failures month on month
- Validate field usage of cable supplied by Huawei
- Coordination of MC audit through FSDMÛªs, SBC tools management & generation of weekly report
- Collate inputs from FSDMÛªs for submission of routine reports to central team
- SBC regional resource monitoring & intelligence gathering to support FRTO
- Ensures daily work orders closure in mateline & OWS
- Routine coordination of acceptance / relocation implementation works
- 3rd party Trenching works , construction management / LS management & records
- Attend routine meetings
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Telecommunications.
- 4 years project experience in project related activities
- Should have experience with Core Network (Packet Service and Circuit Service), Transmission network, Wireless Network (UMTS, GSM Wimax etc.) and OSP implementation.
- In-depth understanding of telecom industry, particularly in Project Management and have been exposed from project definition, implementation, and project acceptance.
- Proficient in various software used in the Project Controls Department such as: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS project and certifications in the discipline of project control.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Regional Control Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.