Apply for job
About Redline Logistics’s Job offer
Job title : Mechanic
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and maintain substantial vehicle servicing plans and record
- Discussing and solving complex problems with the technical adviser
- Identify all vehicles malfunctioning and discuss with the technical adviser for regularity
- To always participate in all other jobs being done by the external Mechanics if need be
- To conduct routine vehicle check and basic scheduled servicing as recommended by the manufacturer
- To carry out diagnostics by aura, visual and functional method
- To carry out with expertise, repairs or replacement of faulty components
- To work with the maintenance team in servicing all company vehicles as at when due.
- Liaising with part suppliers to identify and procurement of genuine spare parts, if necessary
- To provide periodical technical advice on all the company vehicle
- To always seek technical advice and go ahead before any repair is to be carried out
- To keep the environment clean after each repairs/servicing and avoid oil stain/spillage
- To prepare and forward weekly maintenance report of all the company vehicles across the branches before end of business on Fridays
- To carry out vehicle inspection on third party hired vehicles.
- Other assignment as directed by the Management.
- Ensure that the quality management system achieves its intended results within the department.
- Ensure effective management of risks and opportunities applicable to the scope of the department.
- Ensure the integration of QMS requirements into the departmental processes.
- Engineering- Mechanical Engineering and other relateds field
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
Very attractive and negotiable
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resume to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.