Job title : Recruitment / L&D Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join Talenture Resourcing Team, sourcing world-class talent for the group. Resourcing Team is responsible for recruitment and management of talent to enable the group to fulfill both internal and external client requirements using a more agile resourcing model.
- The demand from the business for talent is growing, so the Resourcing Team is also growing and reshaping with it to ensure we deliver world-class talent. Your role will be an instrumental part of the Resourcing Team identifying, attracting and sourcing top talent for live roles and future talent pools using direct sourcing channels including social media, job boards and media channels.
- You will focus on sourcing candidates from graduate level to senior executives and identify appropriate candidates to satisfy job requirements and building out talent pools.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with Talenture policies.
- Monitor responses to adverts and process applications efficiently.
- Qualify responses and short list according to the job specification.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and facilitating interviews.
- Develop and manage talent pools of top candidates.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs.
- First point of contact for candidate queries.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and HR process.
- Learning and Development:
- Co-ordinate bi weekly staff training programs based on organizational and employee needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using questionnaires, observation etc., to plan future courses or to amend existing ones to ensure the realization of training objectives.
- Co-ordinate daily kick start session with videos across brands
- To be considered, you will need:
- Recruitment experience
- 1-2 years experience
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- CIPM/PHRI Certification or in view
- Health coverage
- Early close Fridays
- Opportunity for career progression
- High Employee Engagement
- Other benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Recruitment / L&D Officer jobs