Job title : Recruitment Consultant (Agency)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The role will be responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle, encompassing the identification of hiring needs, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection. S/he will solely be responsible for the execution of all recruitment assignments from both clients and the lead consultant.
- Present candidates meeting the qualifications, experience, cultural fit, etc. criteria for each search mandate or assignment.
- Ensure proper evaluation of the recommended candidates to achieve the best quality fit or hire.
- Consistently meet the timeline for shortlisting and complete search assignments.
- Ensure the highest level of candidate experience is attained through your interaction.
- Provide relevant reporting and updates on each assignment.
- Relationship management experience with different stakeholders.
- Full-cycle recruitment for all levels of positions, including sourcing, attracting, and evaluation.
- Build a deep understanding of your tech/marketing domain and use that market knowledge to advise and educate the business on the best approach when sourcing.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the varying recruitment needs across the assigned organization, including gaining a strong sense of knowledge of the function of each department, existing and forecasted positions, and the skills required in applicants to perform each job effectively.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to identify suitable candidates for client vacancies.
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing ads across all defined channels (e.g. company job portals, relevant job boards, industry websites, social media, etc.).
- Identify and cold-call quality candidates.
- Prepare CVs, candidate summaries, and correspondence to forward to the client or hiring managers.
- Monitor the progress of recruitment for each position, ensuring recruitment activities remain timely and effective.
- Build and develop a robust talent pipeline for different skillsets.
- Good first-degree in Social Sciences or any relevant field of study
- 2-3 years cognate experience from a Recruitment Agency.
- CIPM or any HR professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- Must have a strong flair for talent sourcing and research.Must be highly digital savvy.
- Experience handling mid-senior management searches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering the highest quality recruitment solutions.
- Natural ability to connect and build relationships with people.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Consultancy jobs
- Recruitment Consultant (Agency) jobs