Reliance HMO’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Recruitment Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 08, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Type: Permanent
Job Engagement: Full Time
- This role is tasked with all administrative duties related to all recruitment activities and ensuring a hitch-free candidate journey in the recruitment process.
- Update and manage job posts in Applicant Tracking Systems and relevant job boards and social networks.
- Prepare recruitment/candidate profiles.
- Coordinate relevant assessments and interviews between candidates and assessors/interviewers.
- Maintain an up-to-date candidate database and manage the candidate journey in each recruitment process.
- Design search strategies and identify, map and pipeline or approach the spectrum of candidates that meet the various role requirements.
- Source qualified candidates from various channels including social media, LinkedIn, referrals, etc.
- Support with Onboarding activities including orientation
- Manage recruitment surveys and analytics.
- Review and suggest system improvements or new systems.
- Support other People Operations activities as necessary.
- Tertiary Education from a recognised institution
- 0 – 2 yearsÛª post-NYSC experience, HR experience is an added advantage.
- Training and/certification in human resource management is an added advantage.
- Very good research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture.
*Recruitment Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria