Job title : Reconciliation & Settlement Officer
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We’re Sourcing for a Reconciliation and Settlement officer, with experience in the EdTech, and, or FinTech industry
- The Reconciliation and Settlement Officer will be responsible for resolving all issues arising from all transactions and perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
- Engaging with Product users to resolve all payment related issues
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in financial management, its tools and applications
- Giving detailed financial analysis periodically
- Collaborating with the product marketing team to create better methods to address customer transactional complaints
- Provide accurate, valid and complete financial information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow-up with customer support on product users’ transactional complaint and reach a resolution
- Work closely with the Customer experience officer to manage all settlements and chargeback requests/issues on the platform
- Reconcile all transactions discrepancies via the appropriate dashboard
- Preparation of daily, monthly, and weekly transaction reports for the platform
- Manage and monitor all payment requests
- Submit and notify necessary quarters of all approved payment requests to ensure timely processing of such requests.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can resolve issues arising from online transactions timely and efficiently
- A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to influence and direct the settlements and reconciliation process
- Passionate about solving problems and is focused on customer experience and outcomes
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Experience with electronic payment systems.
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing- gateways.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Fintech organization or related field
- Fundamental experience in the Front to Back Office process flow for all Treasury Operations settlement and daily reconciliation process
- Experience of assisting in implementation of changes to systems, processes and procedures will be an advantage
- Exceptional skills in financial policies and settlement.
- Time management and ability to work towards a deadline (and meet deadlines) and an high-level attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Products, (Power BI, Outlook, Power point) especially Excel., SQL / MY SQL skills to extract data from databases.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Access to Training & Development Resources
- Work-Life Balance
- Daily lunch, HMO
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Career@salvoagency.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Customer Service jobs
- Reconciliation & Settlement Officer jobs