Flutterwave’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Reconciliation Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Reconciliation Analyst Role
- As the Reconciliation Analyst, your primary responsibility is to ensure daily reconciliation and monitoring of internal accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a framework for effective monitoring and reconciliation of internal wallets used for settlement and related operations.
- Daily reconciliation of collections with the settlement batched to identify missing transactions.
- Daily reconciliation of collections into and payouts from merchants’ wallets
- Manage engagements on merchant escalations with regards to settlement.
- Deep understating of the payment landscape and acquiring operations.
- Track and escalate unusual movements between merchant’s ledger and available balances at a global level.
- Ensure all due settlements are processed in line with the agreed SLA and escalate exceptions.
- Provide a report on transactions that are due for settlement but not captured for settlement
- Provide a daily/weekly report on wallet status, issues, and resolution
- Work with all sub-teams to identify various touchpoints and design processes to optimize same.
- Continuous evaluation of current processes vis-ö-vis best industry practices.
- The role also involves continuous and effective engagement of relevant stakeholders in achieving operational efficiency.
You’ll be a great fit if you have the following skills
- Proven years of experience in Settlement & Reconciliation Operations.
- Good understanding of foreign exchange operations and local regulations.
- Excellent Financial analytical, strategic planning, and execution skills
- High-Level attention to details.
- Ability to identify errors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
- Ability to work independently to fulfill assigned tasks.
- Technical skills: Excel, SQL, Python, PowerBI (would be an advantage)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online