- This job has expired!
Job title : Receptionist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Collaborate with university departments to identify staffing needs and develop job descriptions.
- Greet and welcome clients, visitors, and staff with a warm and professional demeanour.
- Respond to enquiries and provide accurate information to walk-in customers and visitors.
- Maintain a neat and organised reception area.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Ensure security by following procedures and controlling access by issuing visitor badges.
- A bachelor’s degree.Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage with people in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. Effective organisational skills..
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with Google Workspace.
- The capacity to collaborate with other administrative staff and university personnel for effective communication and coordination
How to Apply for this Offer
If you’re ready to inspire and make a difference in the lives of our students, we can’t wait to hear from you! Please submit your detailed resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your teaching philosophy and the department you are applying to. Send your application to email@example.com
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Receptionist jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!