Radisson Blu Hotels’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Receptionist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 24, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Can you be our guestsÛª superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Experience in front office is necessary.
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms including Opera Software
- Strong communication skills.
To Be discussed.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Receptionist in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online