Job title : Receptionist / Customer Service Personnel
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : November 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Welcome clients and visitors.
- Manage front desk duties.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Address and resolve customer complaints.
- Process orders, forms, and requests.
- Record customer interactions and feedback.
- Coordinate with relevant departments.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Organize and maintain efficient filing systems.
- Screen documents, book appointments, and manage schedules.
- Handle official correspondence via email, letters, and phone calls.
- Oversee office facility use and supply maintenance.
Criteria & Required Qualifications
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor’s Degrees with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Completion of NYSC
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, or customer service personnel
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Computer and digital literacy (MS Office Applications, Google Workspace, and other relevant tools, etc.)
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the fashion design industry
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Team player
- Proximity to office location.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualification candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Receptionist / Customer Service Personnel jobs