Cindy Oaks School’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Reception Administrator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 17, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking to hire a well-organized and versatile Reception Administrator to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of clerical tasks to the highest quality standards.
- The Reception Administrator will manage the school lobby area and provide positive first impressions along with welcoming guests
- Your duties include offering teaching and administrative support across the organization. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls/emails
- To be successful as a Reception Admin, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role
- You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining school operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests, parents and students as soon as they arrive at the school.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information about the school in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Update records such as class schedules and academic transcripts, and coordinate meetings, including parent-teacher conferences
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor cards)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- School social media management.
- Qualification: OND / HND
- Experience: 0 – 2 years experience.
- Age: between 18 – 25 years.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.