HRbreakoutRoom’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Real Estate Sales Executive jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Industry: Real Estate (Pre-fabrication)
- We are looking for a sales executive responsible for identifying new business prospects and selling product to them. He/She must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients. They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars or workshops.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any commercial related discipline is required.
- Experience in sales and marketing is a huge plus. You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients. You must be able to search out business leads and Communication skills are also vital to this job.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years experience.
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
N150,000 – N200,000 with 5% commission on sales.
*Real Estate Sales Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria