Convvy Estate Nigeria Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Real Estate Investment Team Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 17, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
ConvvyVest is a subsidiary of Convvy Estate Nigeria Limited; a real Estate is company that is leveraging the power of technology to crowd fund real estate business in Nigeria. We are looking for investment sales professional with the ÛÏhunterÛ mentality. These persons would be stepping into an opportunity like no other because from ConvvyVest youÛªd have:
- A sales direction and target market.
- An immediate ÛÏtrophyÛ listing to sell.
- Existing target audience to convert.
- Unrivaled training that equip you on what, how and when to say it.
- Existing sales process in place with marketing materials.
- Deep product knowledge and how our technology works.
- Senior management support for closing big deals.
- No bureaucracy, no competition, youÛªd be the ÛÏtop dogÛ
- Ability to build, choose and lead your own team.
- Focus from the executive level to support the initiative.
- Focus only on the sell and building relationships, our team will take care of the documentation process and customer service.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage your sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Set individual/Unit sales targets with his or her sales team.
- Work on sales scripts with agents and brokers.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting.
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Plan and direct sales team training.
- Control expenses and monitor budgets.
Real Estate Investment sales Specialist Qualifications:
- BachelorÛªs degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred, our focus is more of the passion than the qualification.
- +3 years of experience as a real estate investment specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired.
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented.
- Must love to earn big on sales commission and not afraid to win big deals.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
150,000 ÛÒ 300,000 plus massive commission from individual and group sales
*Real Estate Investment Team Lead jobs in Nigeria
*Real Estate jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Real Estate jobs in Nigeria