Endlex Properties & Development Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Real Estate Administrator
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a real estate office, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and providing excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate party or take messages
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner and provide them with assistance as needed
- Maintain an organized and clean reception area at all times
- Handle all administrative tasks assigned by the broker, including but not limited to preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and maintaining files
- Keep abreast of new real estate listings in the area and be familiar with the features of each property
- Conduct market research and compile data on comparable properties to assist the broker in pricing homes for sale
- Prepare flyers and other marketing materials as requested by the broker
- Manage social media accounts for the brokerage, promoting listings and open houses
- Attend open houses and showings as needed to represent the brokerage
- Assist with the coordination of closing details when properties are sold
- Follow up with buyers and sellers after the sale is complete to ensure they are satisfied with the process
- Perform any other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3-6 year experience as an Admin officer.
- Previous experience working with a real estate
- Good experience in Administration.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must reside in Uyo.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using “Job title – location” as the subject of the mail.
Please note qualified candidates will be interviewed in our head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
* Real Estate Administrator jobs
*Jobs in Akwa Ibom
*Real Estate jobs
- Salary Offer: *********