NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Radiotherapist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 18, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist the radiation oncologists and physicists to develop treatment plans for cancer patients;
- Prepare the patient for CT simulation.
- Carry out CT simulation and send acquired images for contouring.
- Inspect radiation equipment and devices to ensure they are operational and function effectively.
- Ensure compliance with safety guidelines procedures and standards to prevent undue exposure of staff and patients to radiation.
- Keep records of treatment information such as radiation dosage, equipment settings and patient’s response to radiotherapy.
- Monitor patients to check for the side effects of their treatments and make appropriate recommendations or changes to their treatment.
- Provide an offline review of patents by supervision and make necessary adjustments where necessary.
- Dispense radiation dose during brachytherapy treatment.
- A minimum of Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography with a PGD in Radiotherapy.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in clinical practice.
- Must be licensed by the Radiographer registration board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- A Radiographer with Diagnostic experience and interest in Radiation Therapy.
- Previous exposure to the international atomic energy agency (IAEA fellowship, seminars and workshop.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in Brachytherapy will be an added advantage.
- Previous attendance in ARN conferences or any RRBN continuous development programme is an added advantage.
- S/he must be able to communicate (read and write) in the English language. The ability to speak another local language will be an added benefit to the role and unit.
- An excellent team player with good time management skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.