Omnibiz Africa’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Queue Management & Reporting Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
A Queue Management Specialist is a resource whose primary task will be to ensure allocation of requests to the right team. Their primary role is to ensure that all the requests are being worked upon in a timely manner and TAT SLAs are intact.
- Responsible for daily reporting and follow up on various departments.
- Monitor queue status and volume for further planning.
- Monitor and assign tracks to the responsible team.
- Follow up with teams for closing the tracks before breaching SLA.
- Monitor E2E scores and share responsibility of achieving their target.
- Effectively solve problems, escalations and provide support for other departments.
- Study and investigate cases for lost/missing/damaged items.
- Fill in required data and figures for daily monitoring meetingsÛª G-docs.
- Assign the Out of SLA tracks to the Lost Management Team for lost updates before they are missed.
- Update and follow up on all the root causes of missed tracks.
- Responsible for passing on information in order to obtain the best performance from different stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues; in a way that will enable them to perform work in a professional, safe, and efficient manner.
- Initiate new reporting ways for clearer visibility, as required
- Develop and participate in various projects.
- Work might require visiting FCÛªs, Hub and Depot
- Various other duties as assigned.
- BachelorÛªs degree.
- 1-3 yearsÛª experience in related field.
- Strong desire to learn and Attention to details
- Proven skills in monitoring.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including intercultural awareness.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel and use of the Internet.
- Excellent use of Power BI and OMS.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and share learnings
ÛÏCompany may relocate based on business requirement within NigeriaÛ
What We Offer:
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
*Queue Management & Reporting Specialist jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria