Job title : Quantity Surveyor
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 10, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are searching for an experienced and reliable Quantity Surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates and report.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements with utmost accuracy
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work (Building & Road Projects) and adjust BOQ’s accordingly (Additional & Variation Works, Augmentation & RETC).
- Measure and value the work done on-site by Contractors & Subcontractors
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Select and/or source construction materials where necessary
- Advising management on improvements and new strategies.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers, and site engineers
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Write various project reports.
- Traveling to various sites as required in and out of state.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- At least 4 years experience relevant to this position required.
- Membership in a Professional Quantity Survey body such as NIQS
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of building construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Proficient user of Relevant Quantity Survey Software and MS Office Suite (Especially MS Excel and Word)
- The ability to drive with a valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other supporting documents to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The ideal candidate must be resident in Abuja.
- Building / Construction jobs
- Quantity Surveyor jobs