Job title : Quantity and Quality Control Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
We are currently looking to hire Quality Control personnel to run operation in our Lagos Office.
This position is responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines
- Conducting the required tests on PRODUCTS
- Preparing release certificate for loaded vessels
- Accurate test results and following of required processes
- Accurate recording of tests and storing of samples
- Timely preparation of release certificates
- Suitable stock levels and conditions of safety equipment
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter’s Key Performance Indices (KPIs)
- Ensure timely collection of samples from the wet depot
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Geology or any related discipline from a recognized institution with a maximum of one year petroleum laboratory experience
- Minimum of second-class upper division
- Not more than 25 years of age
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and present.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Quantity and Quality Control Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********