CarePoint Hospitals Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Quality Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 19, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reports to: Head of Quality & Health Compliance/Chief Executive Officer
Objectives of Role
- The Quality Officer shall be providing support to the quality & compliance department through the implementation of all quality initiatives; this includes but not limited to assessing the state of processes that can affect the quality of services provided in CarePoint facilities.
- Ensure the continuous achievement of relevant quality certification.
- Ensuring best practice in clinical and non-clinical services like infection prevention, security, customer relations, complaints management, diet etc.
- Provide support on periodic clinical audit and follow up with action plans.
- Ensures evidence-based strategies are used as solutions and monitors the implementation status and results.
- Ensuring compliance with organizational operating procedures as it relates to cleanliness of the surroundings including OPD areas, wards, labour room, OT and patient amenities, laboratories, pharmacies and not limited to clinical processes among others.
- Daily assessment of CarePoint facilities on quality check list and escalate non-compliance to departmental head.
- Assists the Department in ensuring that the health facilities meet or are making gains toward improving all regulatory compliance, including clinical and non-clinical licensing and regulation.
- Escalate all gross misconduct, negligence, malpractices to the management.
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of clinical training, mortality reviews e.t.c.
- Coordinate all quality team meetings per facilities on a monthly basis and action plans are reviewed and implementation.
- Any other assignment stated by Management..
Key Skills & Competencies
- Possesses a B.Sc. in Nursing or related medical science. Post graduate degree or quality certification would be an added advantage.
- Possesses 2 – 3 years relevant experience in compliance / quality department in a recognized health facility.
- Professional development in quality would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of government legislation and policies are essential.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English; Knowledge of local languages is an added bonus.
- Effective communication skills, with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with others at all levels.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programs and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Action oriented – Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Able to cultivate relationships with targeted health systems to create a sense of urgency related to awareness of major health problems, motivate to action in prevention and early detection, and influence strategies and techniques.
- Ability to represent CarePoint healthcare facilities effectively and professionally to hospital health systems, related institutions, community leaders, including working with disparate populations and diverse constituents.
- Assist in implementation of outreach programs for the Hospital facilities.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Lagos
*Quality Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Quality Officer” as the subject of the mail.