Burn Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Quality & Lab Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the role
BURN is looking for a Quality and Lab Manager who will be in charge of supervising the production process to make sure that all products meet consistent standards. The individual will be tasked with developing and implementing quality control tests, inspecting products at various stages, and writing reports documenting production issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage quality department, including training, hiring, firing, workflow, schedules, etc.
- Develop & refine:
- Quality measuring methodologies
- Incoming QC procedures (IQC)
- Lot traceability
- In?Process QC procedures (IPQC)
- Daily and monthly QA reports including corrective measures
- Final Inspection
- Control quality globally, ensure the quality of materials before they arrive in the factory
- Leadership within quality as BURN expands across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Drive improvements in the company’s operations (production, quality, materials, etc.)
- Quick and clear communication with the GM, CTO, Production & Engineering Manager, Supply Chain Manager, etc.
- Document Control
- Factory Environmental Health and Safety Protocols
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Lab and ensure that good laboratory practices are implemented, documented, and sustained.
- Lead, develop and mentor the Lab team
- Responsible for purchasing lab supplies or preparing ordering lists.
- Drive improvements in testing methodologies, use of equipment, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives; developing and performing parallel testing, and monitoring progress
- Analyze data and prepare reports
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a quality manager
- Background in mechanical or process engineering degree
- Experience working in a sheet metal processing plant
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a result-driven approach
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online