- This job has expired!
Job title : Quality Inspector
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Implement quality practices and processes in the workshop.
- Quality inspection checklist as work progresses.
- perform goods receiving inspection at the workshop.
- perform visual and measurement tests of equipment components.
- identify, report, and monitor closing out nonconformities occurring during product delivery.
- troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to Quality Control aspects.
- Education Background; B. Eng in mechanical engineering, or related field
- Years of experience; 2-5 years
- Certified ASQ-CQI/CQT, ASNT will be an advantage.
- IT Knowledge: Proficiency in Microsoft 365, and excellent Excel skills
- Good understanding of the Quality control process.
- Ability to Interpret engineering/ mechanical drawings, codes, and standards.
- Experience in Rotating Equipment Repairs and Assembly including pumps, compressors, etc.
- experience in welding and fabrication activities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail Oriented: Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Absolute Team player
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified applicant should forward their cv to email@example.com
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Quality Inspector jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!