Job title : Quality Control Pharmacist
Job Location : Cross River
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate shall be concerned with sampling, specifications, testing, documentation, release procedures which ensure that the necessary and relevant tests are carried and that the materials are not released for use, nor products released for sale or supply until their quality has been judged to be satisfactory.
- Preparing specifications for all raw materials, packing materials, finished products, intermediates and solvents, and reagents used in analyses.
- Inspecting, sampling, and testing of all starting materials including packaging materials, intermediate and finished products as per procedures defined in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Schedules, coordinates and monitors a wide variety of Quality Control tests which are performed in accordance with approved protocol.
- Performing stability testing to assess product stability.
- Conducts internal audits on department test methods and activities to confirm compliance and to identify improvement.
- Monitoring environmental conditions are met as per current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements.
- Preparing analysis reports for the tested samples, and recording and investigating any results that are Out Of Specifications (OOS).
- Approving product batches for sale after ensuring it meets quality, safety and efficacy standards prescribed.
- Calibration of all laboratory instruments and devices used in the testing.
- Validation of analytical methods used in the testing.
- Retaining reference samples from each batch of products released to the market.
- Reviewing the batch manufacturing and packing records and assessing the test reports to ensure products are of the desired quality and have been properly packed and labeled.
- Participating in any investigation that follows market complaints about the quality of a product.
- Maintains laboratory equipment in line with preventative maintenance schedules.
- Develops and revises laboratory procedures in accordance with current testing guidelines and good manufacturing procedures.
- Prepares of documentation including validation protocols, reports and associated deviations. .
- Releases products from testing once all criteria are met, as specified in the procedures and testing specifications.
- Provides guidance to the Quality Control team on the application of the internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Pharmacy Graduate (B.Pharm, M.Pharm)
- 3-8 years of experience as a quality control pharmacist.
- ability to work extra hours if needed
- ability to work in shifts (shift Rotation) when required
- Able to carry out laboratory work in accordance with laboratory procedures.
- Accurate generation, recording and presentation of test results.
- Must have the ability to accurately execute protocols and prepare draft reports with supervision.
- Ability to meet workloads and project deadlines.
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication
- Ability to work well through others.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Quality Control Pharmacist jobs