Job title : Quality Control Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- You are to ensure Good Clinical Practices (GCP), GMP or GDP in the factory.
- You are to ensure that the relevant quality systems are updated with all required information and action on a timely basis (Ensure timely update of Company quality systems).
- Reviewing of QA controlled documentation (such as SOPs, Batch Records, Quality Manual, Working Instructions, etc.)
- Reviewing and preparing batch release documentation.
- Support audits and inspections to ensure compliance with activities for GMP/GDP.
- Assist with complaint handling activities in line with Company and reporting policies level of investigation to the QAM.
- Organize and administer change control and process change control requires.
- Tracking Non-Conformance reporting activities by the processing of Non-conformance reports and the reviews of the timelines for Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) to ensure on time completion.
- Reviewing documentation relating to raw materials and the release of raw materials, repackaging/re-labeling operation.
- Assist product quality investigations and support follow up on established action to address product quality compliance issues identified when product is in the market place.
- Any other job that may be assigned to you from the Management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: e-mail:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Quality Control Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!