Michael Stevens Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Quality Control Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage production Process & Product Quality.
- Ensure QA process adherence, Check list compliance &staff competence through process audit.
- Conduct regular quality meetings including Production management to ensure awareness.
- Conduct Production process audits, report findings to Production manager for action.
- Ensure RCA & corrective action close out by Production Management to drive positive QA metrics.
- Submit Quality reports as & when required &drive actions to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage calibration process to ensure all appropriate tooling fit for purpose.
- Manage Production internal & external audit process to meet deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with external standards & health & safety regulations.
- Manage Goods Receiving inspection process &conduct appropriate competent inspection.
- Monitor inter factory quality (IKT to GBD) by inspection & report to production Management.
- Monitor finished goods (FG) using PDI process & report to production Management.
- Manage Quality staff performance by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and discipling employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage Quality Staff in all production areas.
- Engineering qualification in Mechanical or Electrical or similar.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in an Industrial/ Manufacturing environment.
- Product or industry specific experience
- Excellent ability to gather and analyze data to evaluate quality
- Extensive understanding of problem resolution techniques and processes
- Strong ability to prepare quality assurance reports
- Impressive organizational and planning skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while retaining quality standards
- Ver good written and verbal communications abilities
- Self-motivated, able to work productively with limited supervision
- Able to achieve planned results by utilizing organization and prioritization skills and working within a team environment
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- High sense of urgency.
*Quality Control Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria