Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Quality Control Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are filling the following position for our client; a power solution company.
Reports To: Plant Manager/Technical Head
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Division: All Products lines of Group
Responsible for ensuring manufactured products meet set standards of quality, reliability and performance.
- Manage production Process & Product Quality.
- Ensure QA process adherence, Checklist compliance &staff competence through process audit.
- Conduct regular quality meetings including Production management to ensure awareness.
- Conduct Production process audits report findings to the Production Manager for action.
- Ensure RCA & corrective action close out by Production Management to drive positive QA metrics.
- Submit Quality reports as & when required &drive actions to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage calibration process to ensure all appropriate tooling fit for purpose.
- Manage Production internal &external audit process to meet deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with external standards & health & safety regulations.
- Manage Goods Receiving inspection process & conduct an appropriate competent inspection.
- Monitor inter factory quality (IKT to GBD) by inspection & report to production Management.
- Monitor finished goods (FG) using PDI process & report to production Management.
- Manage Quality staff performance by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and discipline employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage Quality Staff in all production areas.
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Excellent ability to gather and analyze data to evaluate the quality
- Extensive understanding of problem resolution techniques and processes
- Strong ability to prepare quality assurance reports
- Impressive organizational and planning skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while retaining quality standards
- Excellent written and verbal communications abilities
- Self-motivated, able to work productively with limited supervision
- Able to achieve planned results by utilizing organization and prioritization skills and working within a team environment
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
Engineering in Mechanical or electrical or similar. With a minimum of 10 years of working experience in an Industrial/ Manufacturing environment.
*Quality Control Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Nigeria