Chipper Cash’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Quality Control Analyst jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
What You Will Be Doing
- This role will assist with the process of performing quality control and quality assurance testing on various compliance functions within the company.
- This role will ensure that current processes and work product is in compliance with ChipperÛªs global policies, local regulatory requirements, and industry best practice.
- This role reports to the Enterprise Quality Control Program Manager within the Legal, Risk, and Compliance Group.
- Perform quality control reviews on multiple Legal, Risk, and Compliance workflows, including but not limited to:
- Transaction Monitoring
- Watchlist Screening
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Perform quality assurance testing for various Legal, Risk, and Compliance functionalities and workflows
- Help identify gaps and advise on potential workflow enhancements based on quality assurance testing results
- Establish and enhance quality control policies and procedures for various workflows within Legal, Risk, and Compliance
What You Should Have
- Strong understanding of fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crime trends and typologies
- Ability to understand complex processes and detailed procedures and to apply them to completed work products in order to understand gaps and pain points
- Ability to take complex processes and detailed procedures and translate them to tangible and consumable feedback.
- Strong functional grasp of spreadsheet applications
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
*Quality Control Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria