6 days ago
Job title : Quality Assurance Representative jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop Evaluation & Training Program
- Develop evaluation metrics that defines what quality means for each category of customer interaction
- Ensure that these evaluation metrics are relevant to the objectives of the department at the time. The aim is to measure what has the highest impact to the department, group or organization
- Work in partnership with the service desk team leads to develop the evaluation method and in disseminating this information across the relevant department(s) and teams in the customer interaction process chain
- Define how training needs would be identified within the department and or organization and the approach to closing the identified gaps.
- You will be responsible for knowledge management within the department. This means that you would identify the required knowledge (both new and updates), ensure it is documented accurately and staff use it as expected.
- Performance Management
- It is your responsibility to track your performance daily, weekly and monthly and assess your performance in line with your KPI targets.
- It is your responsibility to seek help to improve your performance where required.
- 35 years below
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification (achieved)
- Customer Service Training/Understanding
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology environment, ideally a service desk or trouble-shooter role or a quality analyst role
How to Apply for this Offer
If qualified, kindly share your CV with the Job role to email@example.com with the subject of the role
- Customer Service jobs
- Quality Assurance Representative jobs
- Salary Offer: *********