Job title : Quality Assurance Manager(s)
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Ability to work in conjunction with existing Well Engineering and Logistics Staff to ensure smooth running of rig operations.
- Ensure COMPANY materials are being stored correctly and maintained in good condition.
- Work with COMPANY appointed QAQC Inspector to carry out audits and inspections Offshore and at COMPANY and Vendor locations.
- Supervise and implement approved QA/QC procedures for all Well Engineering service contractors. Ensure complete delivery.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the approved HSSE elements of service contractors’ QA/QC procedures and ensure strict compliance with same.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience relevant to this scope.
- Must have track record of inspection of machine shops jobs, rental tool, service company equipment and drilling rig parts / activities.
- Good working knowledge of relevant API and ISO Standards.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Quality Assurance Manager(s) jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 60 jobs