Phillips Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Quality Assurance ManagerJob Location : LagosDeadline : December 15, 2021Quick Recommended Links
- Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate quality.
- Interpret blueprints for the purpose of establishing customers’ critical needs and how they should be measured.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods or stability samples.
- Perform the quality inspection process of new part samples and record the data.
- Check dimensions and surface quality of random batches of finished products to ensure they meet all company quality standards.
- Inspect all product returns, analyse the defect, and document the findings.
- Verify all processes are conforming to established quality standards and required customer specifications.
- Carries out ongoing lab and field sampling. Auditing visual, dimensional, and mechanical tests of materials and processes.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution.
- Record, compile, and prepare reports for analysis and evaluation.
- Assist in the development of needed records and standards and maintain accurate and detailed files as required.
- Instruct the method of disposition of discrepant material.
- Assist in designing and implementing the procedure for the use of Statistical Process Control across all departments as required.
- Assist with auditing, writing, revising, and verifying quality standards and developing forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
- Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations, or Quality Control
- Work Experience with MOMAS, Mojec or from any electronic energy meter mfg. Companies is an Added Advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role as a Quality Manager.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Must be currently working with an Electrical metering firm
N300,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the email.