Job title : Quality Assurance Manager
Job Location : Bayelsa
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Role
- The incumbent will oversee the activities of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
- The incumbent must have solid experience in quality control and be able to analyze data gathered and plan accordingly to improve product quality.
- The QA Manager will be accountable for identifying errors and inspecting and correcting procedures. Serve as an audit function within the manufacturing and packaging areas to verify compliance to regulatory requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish, implement and maintain the Company’s Quality Management System in accordance with ISO:9001:2000
- Establish and implement HACCP of the company in accordance with international standards.
- Maintain and update laboratory manuals/ procedures in line with current practices in the industry to improve the existing laboratory standards.
- Organize and establish work schedules and output, including supervision of laboratory staff engaged to perform these tasks. These include water (treatment plant) and all incoming raw and packing material testing.
- Ensure performance of all required tests within the specified time ranges to assure identity, purity, potency and composition, and to ensure that products are neither contaminated nor adulterated.
- Responsibility for managing quality related to Bogo beverages production on third party sites.
- Responsibility for regular review and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Set and maintain standards for sample checking prior to product release for packaging and sale.
- Review quality and production records for accuracy and completeness before approving for distribution
- Investigate consumer complaints
- Evaluate new vendors/ materials and maintain relations with vendors.
- Manage the regulatory interface.
Education, Training & Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree / HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Science related courses.
- 5 years’ experience in Quality control in an FMCG environment.
- In depth knowledge of the blending of Bitters and Spirits Relevant experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing is an added advantage
- Relevant experience in implementing corrective/preventive measures.
- Certification programs in Six Sigma, Quality Improvement associate, quality auditor, and quality engineer Personal Skills
- Excellent technical ability
- Mental alertness.
- Analytical and evaluations skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness
- Ability to enforce required standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management skills
- Self-motivated and attention to detail Working Relationship: Laboratory unit, Water treatment plant, Regulatory agencies (SON, NAFDAC etc), Federal Ministry of Environment, Contract packaging sites and other departments in Bogo Beverages.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their corresponding Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources jobs
- Quality Assurance Manager jobs