Renmoney’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Quality Assurance Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : January 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: IT Operations
- In this role, youÛªll be required to ensure applications are working as expected / documented by the BA without any errors or bugs (Functionality).
- Ensure the performance of the application is as expected & meets the need.
- Assure the ongoing operation and maintenance of the contracted software. Manage the QA team members.
- Champion test automation.
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool ÛÒ Selenium
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Assure the process for contracting and deploying software is adequate
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related course
- A minimum of 4 years of quality assurance and software testing with team lead experience
- User support experience is desirable
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects
- Expertise in Selenium, built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Client facing with strong written and verbal communication
We are the place for you, if:
- YouÛªre excited about technology and the future, and youÛªre looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
WhatÛªs in it for you
- YouÛªll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- YouÛªll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Quality Assurance Lead in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online