Job title : Quality Assurance Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensures that the Quality Management System is adequately established, effectively implemented and maintained.
- Ensures establishment, review and effective implementation of all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) required for Good Warehousing and Good Distribution Practices.
- Approves products for sales as may be required,
- Assist in the review of Quality Management System,
- Assists in all forms of audits: internal, second-party, regulatory inspections and third-party audits.
- Collaborates with other functional heads to assure compliance with all applicable quality plans and requirements.
- Coordinates warehouse inspection
- Coordinates activities of Quality Officers.
- Coordinates with external services providers to assure effectiveness of the QMS.
- Authorize coding and relabeling activities
- Co-ordinate complaints resolution.
- Reports to Quality and Regulatory Manager
- Quality Control /QA for MAS labeling operations/ NAFDAC number printing operations.
- Pest management programme.
- Coordinate calibration activities
- Coordinate supplier’s audit.
- Maintains training programme and records of training conducted.
- Approves the release of goods under Quarantine or Hold as may be required.
- Monitoring and Managing of Pharmaco-vigilance and adverse events monitoring
- Participate in the facilitation of training programmes as practical.
- Ensures that written standards are aligned kept updated and accurately describe processes in the business.
- Conduct awareness training of compliance policies for various audiences including third parties (including employees of third parties hosted at the business), contractors, and employees.
- Participates in Identification and mitigation of risk.
- Implement compliance programme.
- Quality manager
- Superintendent Pharmacist
- All heads of Department
- Technical Consultants and Suppliers
Measures of Performance
- Ensuring that Quality Objectives are achieved -70%
- Ensuring that Occupational & Health Management Objectives ? 20%
- Periodic report to be made to Management -10%
- Candidates should have a Pharmacy background
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal relation
- Team player
- Computer literacy; ability to use Microsoft words is critical
- Good communication skill
- Project Management
- Negotiation skill
- Target orientation
- Leadership skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quality Assurance Executive” as the subject of the email.
Send your application to email@example.com
- Pharmaceutical jobs
- Quality Assurance Executive jobs