Job title : Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- If you are someone who is motivated, self-starting, and an independent worker, this position is for you.
- Sproxil offers a fast-paced environment with exciting opportunities to innovate and build new technologies and to see them deployed globally.
- You will continue to expand your hands-on experience with a successful IT company and collaborate with a team of highly-motivated, top-tier individuals.
- You will be responsible for all of Sproxil’s quality assurance program design and implementation, and interact with Sproxil team members across 3 continents.
- Individuals who are attracted to intriguing system architecture design and testing, rapid prototyping beta products using the latest tools and seeing technology make a notable difference to people’s lives around the world would really enjoy this role.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for working with Sproxil’s technology team to:
- Develop comprehensive test strategies, plans, and test cases for features within an agile development environment
- Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
- Perform troubleshooting activities, and clearly document / track defects in defect tracking system (JIRA)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Assist stakeholders and development team with defining user stories
- Coordinate Quality Assurance (QA) test effort across multiple products
- You will need to display great initiative and independence, together with strong organizational, relationship building and interpersonal skills. You will proactively resolve issues before they arise and promptly address technology needs as assigned by your supervisor.
- An individual with the highest levels of energy, self-direction, determination and team spirit is required, combined with superior communication skills.
- You must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, superior cultural awareness of how technology is used in developing nations and a desire to work for a fast-paced start-up that can offer significant career growth.
You will have these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline. Alternative: professional training course on QA with transcript
- 3+ years of QA experience with SaaS/web application testing
- 1+ years working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience designing and executing comprehensive test plans
- Detail-oriented, impeccable problem solving skills
- Experience working closely with developers and designers
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar bug tracking software
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries and database testing
- Hands-on experience in API testing
- High motivation and intelligence with strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate global development teams.
Additional qualifications that are desirable include:
- Experience working with Selenium or other automated testing tools
- Start-up / small company experience
- Knowledge of additional languages
- An advanced Degree.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Quality Assurance Engineer jobs