eRecruiter Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : Sunday, August 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a social platform making it fun and simple for users to request, give and receive gift vouchers, deal coupons and cash. They currently have an opening for a QA Engineer in Lagos.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will use software testing tools to automate repetitive testable use cases, find bugs, provide detailed reproductive steps and perform scheduled regression tests, Security tests, API tests, performance tests, Internal acceptance tests etc. You will work in tandem with the software development team to ensure the health and stability of the production environment.
- Produces the system test deliverables (system test plan, system test specification, system test scripts, and system test data) to the agreed timeline and quality
- Tests programs, verifies user requirements and validates accuracy, reliability, and conformance to Software Testing Standards.
- Performs functional and non-functional testing
- Writes and analyzes test reports
- Produces the Test Summary Report after exit criteria have been met
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers
- Conducts integrated testing with vendors- provided programs
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operations.
- Attends regular status meetings with the project teams
- May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility
- May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program
- 3+ Years of Experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Solid understanding of SDLC Testing Life Cycle and Basic Software development skills
- Manual and Automated testing skills
- Experience in testing, and bug reporting
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good understanding of one or more programming languages
- Interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to prioritize and cope well under pressure.
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills
- The ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on more than one project at a time.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified? Please Click here