Job title : Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, your job responsibilities include the following:
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test planning, test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions, and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated Regression test.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of applications.
- Develop, maintain, and execute Cypress test scripts for end-to-end testing of web applications and services.
- Identify, document, and report software defects and inconsistencies using Cypress, working closely with developers to ensure timely resolution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive test plans and strategies that align with project requirements.
- Perform risk assessments to prioritize testing efforts and focus on critical areas.
- Documentation, Reporting, and Regression Testing
We would love to meet you if:
- You want to build something that endures. The legacy of the work you do matters to you.
- You have strong capabilities in source code management, software development life cycle (SDLC), Test Planning, Test Management, Test Execution, Test Management, Test Automation, Load Testing, and Security Testing.
- You have a good knowledge of software, Payment, and banking.
- You are highly proficient in problem-solving, time management, analytical thinking, ambitious, and have a great drive to succeed.
- You have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and work well in a team and with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Hands-on experience in working with production environments with zero tolerance for any errors.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- A continuous improvement mindset, staying up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
These are some of the nitty-gritty things you may have listed on your CV/LinkedIn profile but certainly do not define who you are:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- > 4 years of Quality assurance (manual and automation) testing work experience in a Fintech company, e-commerce company, Software testing Company, software company, Banking Industry, etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Quality Assurance Engineer jobs