Job title : Quality Assurance/Control Inspector (Construction)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is seeking to hire an exceptional Quality Assurance and Control Inspector who will oversee and execute quality inspection and resolve problems relating to quality control.
- Implement quality practices and processes in the workstation.
- Check and complete the quality inspection checklist as work progresses.
- Perform visual and measurement tests of equipment unit.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to Quality Control.
- Perform goods receiving inspection in the workstation.
- Ensure quality standards required for products are duly complied with.
- A B. Eng / HND degree in mechanical engineering
- 2- 5 years working experience as a QA/AC in similar industry
- ASNT, ASQ CQI/CQT certification will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Excel skills
- Good understanding of the Quality control process.
- Ability to read engineering/mechanical drawings and use measurement tools.
- Experience in Rotating equipment; repairs and assembly including pumps, and compressors.
- Experience in welding and fabrication activities.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to pay keen attention to details
Compensation Pay ranges BTW N380,000.00 N600,000.00 + other interesting benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Quality Assurance/Control Inspector (Construction) jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!