Tek Experts’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Quality Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Req ID: 6414
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Work Location Type: Fully Onsite
Categories: Quality Assurance
- Were seeking a Quality Analyst with a solid background in reporting and analytics to join our team.
- This role is part of a team that provides business analytics and project leadership to support quality, consistency, and continuous improvement across the business.
- You will engage management to ensure compliance with quality standards and performance management processes.
- As Quality Analyst, you will research, analyze, and evaluate our service delivery to facilitate program improvement.
- Your data analysis will support recommendations to improve strategies, initiatives, or systems; optimize operational policies and procedures; and define best practices in support of customer and operational excellence.
- A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology:
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement.
- People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow.
- You will work with some of the biggest and best names in technology.
- Our employee mission is to help you progress in both your career and in life. To create a great experience for you that can translate to customers. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, its the reason weve grown so fast.
- If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
- Plan and conduct comprehensive audits.
- Assist business leaders in gathering and analyzing data on service performance.
- Identify and resolve potential work quality issues affecting customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to quality assurance guidelines to achieve 100% customer/client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Operations and other stakeholders to create data-driven, actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Be the Voice of the Customer when driving customer excellence practices.
- Perform in-depth analysis of quality and performance data, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement, and discover customer-impacting, process compliance, or operational deficiency issues.
- Monitor and report any performance issues to the management team.
- Identify and document best practices and quality processes for customer experience and operational excellence to ensure uniform service delivery.
- Support and drive compliance with the global quality management system.
- Lead implementation of improvement activities to ensure quality continuously improves.
- Bachelors Degree or 2 years of equivalent experience in Engineering, Business Administration, Quality or any relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support and/or vendor management
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English
- Lean Six Sigma, Yellow Belt, or Kaizen certification is preferred.
- Lean management, continuous improvement, business analysis, and program management experience are preferred.
- Proven ability to drive results in cross-functional teams and lead both local and global continuous improvement projects
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly as situations change
- Ability to use root cause analysis to find trends and create data-driven recommendations
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online